Business Accounting Services
Our philosophy is to PARTNER with you to provide timely and informative financial statements that are easy to understand and accompanied with a summary letter that’s written in “Plain English”. The summary letter will highlight aspects of the financial statements that we feel are important to understand your current business situation.
Monthly Bookkeeping Services
We believe that it is important to spend time with you explaining the financial statements so that you, the business owner, can make educated business decisions. We provide this service on a monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly basis to clients, and take the time to explain their current business profit picture and help them make sound business decisions.
Our Accounting and Bookkeeping solution
Our Accounting / Bookkeeping solution is ideal for those businesses that want to keep themself away from hassle of data-entry for their day-to-day financial transactions and also want to incorporate technical compliance and commercial disciplines into their business.
For a preset monthly fee or an hourly fees rate, we provide accounting solution including data entry, financial analysis and reporting.
Services provided by Bookkeeping team includes:
- Accounting software set-up and data entry;
- Accounts payable and receivable;
- Payroll setup / processing including super, payroll tax and PAYG;
- Inventory control
- Month and year end book closing and reporting
- Bank and credit card reconciliations
- Profit and loss statements
- Filing and other general office duties
How does it work?
Starting Bookkeeping setup:
- Assessed services required for your business based on the number of transactions, your business operating style and other criteria.
- Developed the transaction recording and reporting procedure using accounting software of your choice. Yes, we use software of your choice. Our Bookkeeping Sydney team is well versed with almost all populer accounting software, including MYOB, XERO, QuickBooks, SAASU, Sage, ExoNet, Netsuite, Accrivia and many more.
Ongoing Bookkeeping procedure:
- Captured financial transactions from the base document (i.e. invoice, pay slip, bank statement etc).
- Data-entry using accounting system of your choice.
- Prepare and present quality financial result reports on monthly basis.
Entire process is closely supervised by our qualified and highly experienced CPA from our Bookkeeping team.